Christina’s Adult Ballet Safe Reopening Guidelines
Christina’s Adult Ballet will be thoroughly cleaning the studio nightly with extra sanitizing measures for safe operations of business. In addition, all ballet barres, doorknobs, door handles, light switches and surfaces will be cleaned between each class during operating hours.
• Registering for class is done strictly online at:
• Each student must sign in/register online BEFORE they arrive to ensure they will have a place in class. There is no registration for Zoom classes as usual.
• If you or any member of your household is ill please do not come to the studio for class.
• Students will be on a pre-registered list that will be monitored at studio entry.
• Masks are required to enter the facility. Masks must be worn in all common areas of the studio and during all classes. Students must provide their own masks.
• Forehead thermometer test is required of anyone entering the studio from the front entrance. Anyone with a fever will not be admitted.
• Students will not be permitted to enter the building until 5 minutes before class. Dancers must wait outside at marked 6 ft. apart until the studio is ready. There will be 45 minutes between classes to thoroughly clean and disinfect the studio.
• Bring a bath towel or mat to lie on floor for warm-up.
• Bring a “sweat towel”.
• No “big bags” should be brought to studio, only essentials.
• Shoes should be left at the door
• There will be a sanitizing stations throughout the studio.
• All students must arrive dressed for class and only utilize the restroom for its basicpurpose. Dressing in the restroom or changing area is not permitted. People coming fromwork, however, can use the dressing room (one person at a time).
• Students will not be allowed to remain inside the studio unless they are actively participating in a class.
• You must bring your own water bottle. Water refills are permitted.
• After each class, the studio will be wiped down and sanitized.
Signing Up For Class
You will now have to reserve a spot in each class.
-- Link https://tinyurl.com/yyw3mllc
-You will have to sign up on the website for an account (free)
- To safely reopen, we are limiting class size to 10 students
- You can schedule a class starting 7 days ahead of the exact time of the class, scheduling closes 12 hours before class
- You can cancel up to 12 hours before class.
- There is a waitlist that will automatically schedule you in if the class is full and someone
cancels and will email you of your new spot in the class.
- If student that has reserved a class and doesn’t cancel up to 12 hours before class starts anddoesn't show up to class, he/she will owe payment for class
- Payment for in studio classes will be made at studio for check or cash for exact amount at
check-in (Regular - $20/class, College Students - $15/class)