New Reopening Procedures- You Now Have to Reserve A Spot for In-Studio Classes
Fitli App Can Be Found on Your Cell
- Payment for in studio classes will be made at studio with check or cash for exact amount at check-in (Regular - $20/class, College Students - $15/class)
- Registration begins 7 days ahead of the exact time of the class.
- If the class is full, a wait-list will automatically schedule you if a spot becomes vacant. It will email you of your new spot in the class.
- You can cancel up to 12 hours ahead of class.
- If student that has reserved a class and doesn’t cancel up to 12 hours before class starts and doesn't show up to class, he/she will owe payment for class.
- If class is not filled, you can drop in and
there will probably be room.
- Our Physical Studio Is Now Reopened
- Two New Absolute Beginner Classes - Thursdays - 6:30 pm and Saturdays - 12:45 pm
- Click on "In-Studio Schedule" Above For New Studio Schedule
- Our Virtual Classes Continue. Click on
"Zoom Schedule" Above For More Info.
Absolute Beginner (at least 6 months of ballet experience) & Intermediate Classes are available.
For More Info on Below - Click on Menu Above "Covid Procedures"
"Christina Kammuller's Saturday Morning's Class was by far the BEST online class I have experienced since my studios closed down! She managed to present a complete 90 minute traditionally structured barre & center that honored space & equipment limitations of at home students. And it kicked my being-home for- weeks-soft butt! LOL. Ballet Lives On! Thank you Christina Kammuller." 😊 💜
Demonstration Ballet Class -
Maggie Allessee Studio, Wayne State University
"If you've ever thought of taking a ballet class I can't recommend Christina enough. She's one of the biggest influential figures in my life as an artist and as a human, too. She designs classes for adults to truly DANCE not just point toes and drill the exercises (even for absolute beginners!). She's not fluffy and frilly but she is friendly and fierce and fantastically passionate and skilled at what she does." 😅
BALLET FOR ALL LEVELS - ZUMBA- BRAZILIAN SAMBA - NIGHT CLUB TWO STEP- BODY & MIND INTEGRATION - FARMINGTON HILLS - ADULT ENViRONMENT
Chrisitna’s Ballet School in Farmington Hills, Michigan website is protected by copyright laws. Christina’s ballet school is dedicated in teaching adults and teenagers in Michigan over the age of 16 ballet technique as well as the art of dance. Christina’s ballet school’s former location was in Keego Harbor, Michigan inside the studio of Cornelia Sampson, (Cornelia’s School of Dance). Besides ballet, classes are taught in Zumba, Samba, and Night Club Two Step. Adult ballet is taught for all levels, including: beginner, beginner-intermediate, intermediate, advanced intermediate, and pointe. The ballet school serves all areas of Oakland Township Michiganincluding: Berkley, Birmingham, Clawson, Farmington, Farmington Hills, Ferndale, Huntington Woods, Keego Harbor, Madison Heights, Northville, Novi, Oak Park, Orchard Lake, Royal Oak, Troy, Southfield, Sylvan Lake, Walled Lake, Wixom, Bloomfield, Commerce, West Bloomfield, Beverly Hills, Bingham Farms and Franklin. It also serves Detroit and other locations in Michigan.